Known throughout pre-columbian times as the “Place of Flowers,” this historic park preserves the traditional ways of growing crops within a relaxing and scenic waterway. You’ll board a private traditional boat, called a “trajinera” where you’ll be taken on a 2-hour relaxing ride through the water. There, you’ll encounter boats that sell all sorts of food, drink and art. Sample the pulque on the water while you listen to live Mariachi bands sing for you and make this visit the most magical part of your Mexico City get away.
Xochimilco Private Tour
Duration: approx 5 hours
$180usd per 4 persons
- Pick up from your accommodations in private air conditioned vehicle.
- Private tour guide
- One hour drive to Xochimilco passing colorful neighborhoods and countryside
- Stop for breakfast or lunch at the dock before departure
- Trajinera rental for 2 hours
- Private transportation back to the city,
* Does not include:
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)